MGS Electrical Installations Ltd have installed many floodlighting schemes throughout the United Kingdom - including large car parks, tennis courts, football pitches, inflatable domes and bridges.
We have been involved with several projects with Yeadon Dome, who specialise in inflatable domes. Among these are Crystal Palace Football Club Training Academy, Craig Lockhart Tennis Centre (Edinburgh), Next Generation Club (Ipswich), Batchwood Golf & Tennis Centre (St.Albans) and The Harbour Club (Chelsea).
Work carried out to tennis courts is completed to Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) specifications. Pre-start meetings with the LTA, ensure that our information regarding their requirements remains current.
We have our own installation team who will excavate trenches, install concrete pads, erect lighting columns, and mount the flood lights to exact angles.
This means no additional cost of ground works required, making the whole installation trouble-free and cost effective.
We will carry out initial site survey to accertain your exact needs. This information will be passed to our design engineers, who will produce computer generated lighting plots.
These will show in detail :
- how many lights are needed
- where to situate
- the required column height
- type of fitting which will perform best in the designated environment
- and, most importantly, the most cost effective and efficient solution
Our success is firmly based upon our simple business philosophy :
- To respond to the needs of our customers
- To be flexible to change of requirements and environments.
- To complete projects on schedule and within budget, and deliver to superior quality.